WHAT IS IT?
Costa Jose PRO Sunglasses
WHAT SETS IT APART?
Costa’s best-selling Jose frame is rebuilt with six upgrades from its PRO Series to create the ultimate eyewear for anglers.
- Eyewire drains help keep sweat and water from pooling inside the frame.
- Sweat management channels move moisture away from the eyes.
- Improved Hydrolite grip on the nose and earpieces keep the frames locked in place, especially when wet.
- Fully-adjustable and ventilated nose pads offer a customizable fit and reduce fogging.
- Metal keeper slots prevent frames from going overboard.
- Hooding and side shields prevent light from leaking in.
The frames have Costa’s polarized color-enhancing premium 580 Glass lens technology that absorbs 100% of UV light for next-level clarity. You can see the difference, especially in shallow-water angling scenarios with the glare-cutting lens technology. A C-Wall coating provides extra scratch resistance with a barrier that repels water, oil, and sweat for easier cleaning. Frames: Midnight Blue or Matte Black. Available with Rx lenses.
HOW DO I USE IT?
Costa didn’t build in five lens colors just for choosing the coolest style for your Costa Jose PRO frames. Rather, each color is for a specific light and fishing situation, as a testimony to Costa’s commitment to provide the best light-control solution so you can see habitat and fish with greater clarity while reducing eye fatigue and damage from harmful UV light.
- Blue Mirror Polarized Glass: Very bright sun; offshore fishing
- Copper Silver Mirror Polarized Glass: Variable light; sight fishing
- Gray Polarized Glass: Very bright sun; offshore fishing
- Green Mirror Polarized Glass: Variable light; sight fishing
- Sunrise Silver Mirror Polarized Glass: Low light; sunrise/sunset fishing
Costa Jose PRO frames are designed to fit specific face sizes, yet another standout feature, and benefit. You get the perfect fit from the frame that enhances the six PRO features listed above. Find out how the Jose PRO frames fit you in the size and fit guide located in the link below.
$264 – $284
WATCH COSTA JOSE PRO SUNGLASSES REVIEW:
Costa Jose Pro Sunglasses
What’s most impressive about the Jose PRO frames is how the six technical features are designed to work together to offset the nuances of wearing sunglasses on a boat. As anglers, we are all familiar with how sun glare, sweat, water splash, and sticky air can fog lenses, hamper vision and keep frames from staying in place while fighting fish and running in the chop.
Costa brings next-level performance to its best-selling Jose frame. Named in honor of the legendary Waterman and larger-than-life personality Jose Wejebe. This frame builds off the original with six performance additions to help anglers manage sweat, reduce fogging and keep their frames locked in place, even when the water gets rough. Costa Jose PRO celebrates the legacy of our friend and the man who broke barriers in the angling community. He saw the angler in everyone, even those who had never fished before. And he grew the community, making it a more welcoming place. Now we continue in his footsteps and encourage others to do the same when we say: Open Waters with Costa Jose PRO.